Camps & Events in Katy
Making friends and creating memories at Romp n' Roll Katy!
At Romp n' Roll Katy, we know that kids learn by moving and doing. We've created a go-to space for special events and camps where your little one can socialize, have fun, learn to participate in group settings and harness new skills in within a structured program. Our camps and events are designed to specifically nurture your child's creativity and promote a positive, shared learning environment for children under the age of 5.
Have questions about our Camps & Events?
Contact Romp n' Roll Katy and we will get back to you shortly.
Upcoming events and camps for kids in Katy, Texas
Days: Tue Thu6/1/2021 to 8/19/2021
Time:9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 9 AM to 12 PM
- $80 per week (2 days), per child (non-members)
- $70 per week (2 days), per child (members)
- Ages: 2-5 years old, no potty training required! Single days available at higher price.
- One time $40 Registration Fee for non members
- Camp is non-refundable and payment is due in full at time of reservation
- Exploration: Each day campers will explore the gym through independent and group play, learn artistic concepts while working on fine motor skills and get groovin' with music and activities!
- Snack: Please bring a nut free snack and water bottle!
- Weekly Themes: Our play space is transformed each week based on an imaginative theme to encourage curiosity and broaden learning.
More Reasons To Choose Romp n' Roll Katy
Our bright, whimsical facilities were thoughtfully crafted to stimulate and engage little ones while keeping them safe. An abundance of colorful vinyl foam in the design makes things comfortable and easy to clean. Babies, toddlers, and preschoolers have a blast on our age-appropriate gym equipment
Little ones can socialize with other children and learn valuable life skills from each other. Our classes and activities are designed to foster independence, build confidence, and nurture creativity among kids between the ages of 3 months through 5 years old; providing peer-to-peer interaction that's vital to their growth.
Growth & Development
Our play-based curriculum developed from extensive research and our own experiences. Our developmentally appropriate art, music, and movement classes and activities build physical and cognitive skills during these important formative years-but all kids know is that they're having fun!
Based on our research, we discovered that little ones progress most effectively when they're in the presence of parents and loved ones who express excitement and pride for their achievements. Our classes are parent-friendly, so they can take part in positive, shared fun with their child.
They make the mess. We clean it up.
Want to create lasting memories for your child's birthday, without any of the stress of cleaning and planning? Allow our team to handle it! From providing paper and online invitations, to leading age-appropriate games and activities, to cleaning up... we do it all!