What you need to know about Your First Visit
Congratulations on Scheduling your First Visit to Romp n' Roll Wethersfield! Here are some Helpful Tips to get you ready for your first class with us:
- Try to arrive 5-10 minutes before your classes start time so we can get you checked in and give you a tour.
- Kids should wear comfortable play clothes and are welcome to wear socks or be in their bare feet. Parents will need to wear socks.
- If this is your child's first time in a classroom setting, they may not want to participate in every element of the class - that's totally okay and perfectly normal. We find that with consistent class attendance they get into the groove quickly!
- Our programs teach children how to follow instructions and participate in a group setting-this comes with routine.
- We are here to make your experience special. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask!
- We look forward to seeing you soon!