Upcoming Summer Camps for Kids in Midlothian, VA
Days: Tue Thu6/1/2020 to 8/28/2020
Time:9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 9 AM to 12 PM
- Price: $70 per week, per child.
- Ages: 2-5 years old, no potty training required! Campers are split into small groups based on age.
- Exploration: Each day campers will explore the gym through independent and group play, learn artistic concepts while working on fine motor skills and get groovin' with music and activities!
- Snack: A nut free snack and drink are provided.
- Weekly Themes: Our play space is transformed each week based on an imaginative theme to encourage curiosity and broaden learning.
Week of June 22, 2020: Red, White, and Blue
Week of June 29, 2020: Get Sporty
Week of July 6, 2020: Firefighters to the Rescue
Week of July 13, 2020: Days of the Dinosaurs
Week of July 20, 2020: Knights, Princesses, & Dragons
Week of July 27, 2020: Rompin’ Robots
Week of August 3, 2020: Superheroes
Week of August 10, 2020: Pajama Party
Week of August 17, 2020: Let’s Lego!
Week of August 24, 2020: Beach Party
Romp n' Roll Summer Camp
We Can't Wait to Meet Your Happy Camper!
Romp n' Roll has created a summer camp experience just for kids ages 2-5. All the fun, friendship, and activity is designed specifically for the age range—it's like big kids summer camp on training wheels. No potty-training is required for your little camper to enjoy all the excitement we have planned this summer.
We cap each day's session at 28 campers, or no more than two groups of 14 children each. We provide one instructor for every seven campers to make sure your child has the care and attention they need.
Summer Camp Themes:
- Week of June 1, 2020: 3-2-1 Blast Off!
- Week of June 8, 2020: Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere
- Week of June 15, 2020: Pirates, Aaargh!
- Week of June 22, 2020: Red, White, and Blue
- Week of June 29, 2020": Get Sporty
- Week of July 6, 2020: Firefighters to the Rescue
- Week of July 13, 2020: Days of the Dinosaurs
- Week of July 20, 2020: Knights, Princesses, & Dragons
- Week of July 27, 2020: Rompin’ Robots
- Week of August 3, 2020: Superheroes
- Week of August 10, 2020: Pajama Party
- Week of August 17, 2020: Let’s Lego!
- Week of August 24, 2020: Beach Party
Each day's camp session is packed with our kid-tested, Rompy-approved activities to keep your child moving, creating, and learning. We introduce a new camp theme each week to keep things fresh and exciting. We'll nourish campers with a healthy, nut-free snack and drink each day to keep up their energy.
Have Fun. Learn More. Make Friends.
When your little camper comes to Romp n’ Roll’s Summer Camp, they’ll have so much fun they won’t realize they’re actually learning. We know each child has a unique personality and responds to group situations differently. Our skilled instructors have several techniques for ensuring your child’s comfort, whether they’re a social butterfly or a bit more of a wallflower. There’s no need to be a member or to be enrolled in classes at Romp n’ Roll in order to take part in the camp, but if you’d like to experience what we’re all about before signing up, we invite you to try a trial class!
Have questions about our Camps & Events?
Contact Romp n' Roll Midlothian and we will get back to you shortly.
We host events all year round!
More Reasons To Choose Romp n' Roll Midlothian
Our bright, whimsical facilities were thoughtfully crafted to stimulate and engage little ones while keeping them safe. An abundance of colorful vinyl foam in the design makes things comfortable and easy to clean. Babies, toddlers, and preschoolers have a blast on our age-appropriate gym equipment
Little ones can socialize with other children and learn valuable life skills from each other. Our classes and activities are designed to foster independence, build confidence, and nurture creativity among kids between the ages of 3 months through 5 years old; providing peer-to-peer interaction that's vital to their growth.
Growth & Development
Our play-based curriculum developed from extensive research and our own experiences. Our developmentally appropriate art, music, and movement classes and activities build physical and cognitive skills during these important formative years-but all kids know is that they're having fun!
Based on our research, we discovered that little ones progress most effectively when they're in the presence of parents and loved ones who express excitement and pride for their achievements. Our classes are parent-friendly, so they can take part in positive, shared fun with their child.
They make the mess. We clean it up.
Want to create lasting memories for your child's birthday, without any of the stress of cleaning and planning? Allow our team to handle it! From providing paper and online invitations, to leading age-appropriate games and activities, to cleaning up... we do it all!