Upcoming Fall Camps for Kids in Midlothian, VA
Days: Tue Thu9/1/2020 to 11/26/2020
Time:9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 9 AM to 12 PM
- Price: $70 per week, per child (both days required)
- Ages: 2-5 years old, no potty training required! Campers are split into small groups based on age.
- Exploration: Each day campers will explore the gym through independent and group play, learn artistic concepts while working on fine motor skills and get groovin' with music and activities!
- Snack: Each family will provide a nut free snack and water bottle for their camper.
- Weekly Themes: Our play space is transformed each week based on an imaginative theme to encourage curiosity and broaden learning
Per Covid restrictions, our camps will be limited to 2 groups of 10 children.
9/1 & 9/3: School Days
9/8 & 9/10: Who Let the Dogs Out?
9/15 & 9/17: Pirates - Aaargh!
9/22 & 9/24: Under the Sea
9/29 & 10/1: Firefighters to the Rescue!
10/6 & 10/8: Alligators and Crocs, Mate!
10/13 & 10/15: Circus Fun
10/20 & 10/22: Things That Go
10/27 & 10/29: Pumpkins and Treats
11/3 & 11/5: Down on the Farm
11/10 & 11/12: Birds Fly High
11/17 & 11/19: Sports Stars
11/24: Shape Up!
Romp n' Roll Fall Camp
Engaging, Interactive Fun for Campers
Romp n' Roll has camp programs year round, and our fall camp is perfect for keeping your child entertained! Designed for kids aged two to five, our camps focus on art, games, social interaction, kid-tested exercise fun in our colorful gym, singing and more. With the enthusiastic supervision of our trained and certified instructors, kids feel safe and comfortable as they play along and meet new friends.
Other than fun and excitement, our fall camp is:
- For younger campers only! Ages two to five, no potty training needed. If your child is still potty training just be sure to provide us with diapers or pull-ups.
- Full of activity, so make sure your child is dressed appropriately.
- Not only for children enrolled at the Romp n' Roll gym - everyone is welcome! If you're interested in learning more about our classes, we invite you and your child to a trial one.
Fall Camp Memories Will Last a Lifetime
Energy, excitement and early learning are important for developing children. We try to make each camp day extra special for your young one(s) at Romp n' Roll. Our camps are based on a theme that will include learning and creativity. The main activity of each day focuses on the camp's theme, so your child will stay engaged and interested in the lessons all week long!
With so much fun and engaging social interaction, your little one will create memories that last a lifetime! Sign up today for our fall camp for kids in Midlothian and say goodbye to boredom.
Have questions about our Camps & Events?
Contact Romp n' Roll Midlothian and we will get back to you shortly.
We host events all year round!
More Reasons To Choose Romp n' Roll Midlothian
Our bright, whimsical facilities were thoughtfully crafted to stimulate and engage little ones while keeping them safe. An abundance of colorful vinyl foam in the design makes things comfortable and easy to clean. Babies, toddlers, and preschoolers have a blast on our age-appropriate gym equipment
Little ones can socialize with other children and learn valuable life skills from each other. Our classes and activities are designed to foster independence, build confidence, and nurture creativity among kids between the ages of 3 months through 5 years old; providing peer-to-peer interaction that's vital to their growth.
Growth & Development
Our play-based curriculum developed from extensive research and our own experiences. Our developmentally appropriate art, music, and movement classes and activities build physical and cognitive skills during these important formative years-but all kids know is that they're having fun!
Based on our research, we discovered that little ones progress most effectively when they're in the presence of parents and loved ones who express excitement and pride for their achievements. Our classes are parent-friendly, so they can take part in positive, shared fun with their child.
They make the mess. We clean it up.
Want to create lasting memories for your child's birthday, without any of the stress of cleaning and planning? Allow our team to handle it! From providing paper and online invitations, to leading age-appropriate games and activities, to cleaning up... we do it all!