Romp n' Roll Blacksburg Employment
Join Our Friendly, Fun-Loving Team!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Romp n' Roll sets kids' dreams in motion. Kids learn by doing and interacting, and there's no better place to spark big dreams than at Romp n' Roll. It's a place where children ages 3 months through 5 years can move, play, learn, and make friends. Did we also mention that it's fun and friendly for grown-ups?
Be a "Supervisor of Sharing", a "Ph.D. of Playtime", a "Master of Motor Skills", or a "Connoisseur of Colors." Here, you'll nurture the genius and unleash the goofball in every child. Apply for a position on the Romp n' Roll team today.
Romp n' Roll is the place to set kids dreams in motion. Kids learn by moving and doing. And there's no better place to spark big dreams than Romp n' Roll. It's where children ages 3 months to 5 years, move, play, learn, and make friends. Come be a part of the magic!
At Romp n' Roll, our team is as fun as our facility. We are looking for energetic, caring instructors who enjoy making learning fun, and having fun while teaching. If you consider yourself an Connoisseur of Colors, Maestro of Music, Expert in Exercise, or a PhD of Playtime, Romp n' Roll is the place for you.
Are you ready to have fun and experience the Romp n' Roll difference? We look for team members who thrive on:
- Engaging and teaching children while exploring creative ways of problem solving
- Communicating effectively with children and parents of all ages
- Exceeding expectations and are driven to over deliver
- Adapt quickly in any situation and have a knack for staying positive
- Our music and movement teachers are compensated based on experience. Shifts that are currently available include:
Job Type: Part-time
At Romp n' Roll, we know how to party! Do you? If so, you might be the next addition to our team of incredible Birthday Bash leaders!
Romp n' Roll is famous for the private birthday parties we host for kids turning 1-6 years of age. As a Birthday Bash Host, you will lead parties and provide incredible customer service.
Not up on the latest and greatest party games for toddlers and preschoolers? No worries, we are, and we'll provide complete training to make sure you are the "life of the party".
This position demands a high level of energy, a "can-do" service-focused attitude and the ability to relate well to both adults and children. You will need availability on Saturday and/or Sunday afternoons and have a passion for disco ball bubble dance parties. Job requirements include having at least one year of experience working with children and having a fun, positive, "get-it-done" personality.
Oh, and did we mention that we offer competitive pay (plus parents often tip when you knock the party out of the park) and... you get to work in your socks!
Sound fun? Apply today! Also, for more information, check out our birthday video:
Romp n' Roll is the place to set kids dreams in motion. Kids learn by moving and doing. And there's no better place to spark big dreams than Romp n' Roll. It's where children ages 3 months to 5 years, move, play, learn, and make friends.
Come be a part of the magic. Romp n' Roll is looking for a dynamic Membership Desk associate to help provide our families with an incredible customer experience.
Responsibilities include greeting visitors, assisting customers, and building relationships with our families. Additional responsible include selling memberships and party packages, answering phone calls, and administrative tasks. We offer competitive pay and an extensive training program within a fun and fulfilling work environment! This is one of the most fun and rewarding jobs you will ever have!
At least 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience in a retail or childcare setting. Previous experience working with children preferred.
As a Romp n' Roll Membership Desk Associate you will need to:
- Demonstrate superior customer service and sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relate to children and adults in a parent/child setting
- Be extremely organized
- Have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting
- Exude confidence, an outgoing personality, and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team
We set kids' dreams in motion, did we also mention that it's fun and friendly for grown-ups?
Complete our online application for an opportunity to work at Romp n' Roll!
Join our Team!
As you consider a position with Romp n' Roll, please take a moment to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I strive to exceed others' expectations?
- Am I service-driven?
- Do others view me as fun, outgoing, and charismatic?
- Am I an effective communicator?
- Do I adapt quickly and easily to changing environments and situations?
- If your answer to these questions is yes, we would love to have you as part of the Romp n' Roll team!
To become certified in CPR, AED & First Aid, visit NHCPS.com the accredited, convenient and 100% online option for your certification and re-certification needs. Together, let's save lives.