We want everyone's experience at Romp n' Roll to be filled with fun
and adventure. However, in order to make that happen, we do have some
basic rules that we must ask you to follow. Please let us know if you
have any questions or concerns about any of our policies.
- Please pickup a name tag for yourself and your child prior to all classes and programs.
- If your child is attending a "drop-off" class we require you to
leave an emergency number at the front desk and you should be able to
get back to Romp n' Roll quickly if called. You should return to pick
up your child 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to end.
- We will not release any child to someone other than the parents unless they have proper identification.
- Please dress yourself and your child in comfortable clothing.
- Children are required to go barefoot or else we suggest rubber
- All adults must wear socks. If you forget socks, we have
them available for sale.
- Shoes, coats and other belongings should be placed in the
appropriate areas in the lobby. We are not responsible for unattended
items or those left by accident.
- For parent-child classes, you are responsible for your child's safety. Please stay within a hugs reach of your child.
- Cell phone use is not permitted during class or open gym time except for emergencies.
- Please report any unsafe conditions or behavior to the Romp n'
Roll staff. If your child is playing in a manner that we deem to be
unsafe, we have the right to ask you to leave the facility.
- Please do not enter our storage closets at any time.
- Please give any toys, instruments, or art materials that your
child has put in their mouth or has become visibly dirty to one of our
instructors or place them in our "Yucky Bucket".
- There is no food or drink allowed in the facility, except during
Romp n' Roll's Birthday Bash. If your child needs to have a snack while
you are at Romp n' Roll, please keep it in the lobby.
- Please refrain from chewing gum anywhere in the facility.
- Class and open gym schedules are subject to change when a new session begins.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any class for low
enrollment. If we decide to cancel a class, you will receive notice as
soon as possible.
- If we cancel classes due to inclement weather, we will leave
cancellation information on our voice mail by 8:30 am. Please see our
make-up policy for information on rescheduling classes canceled due to
- We do not allow children or adults who are sick to attend class.
Please be respectful of others. If you or your child is sick, please
take advantage of our liberal make-up policy!
Make up Classes
- If you miss your scheduled class for any reason, you are more than
welcome to attend another class, subject to space availability. You may
make-up in any age-appropriate class that we offer.
- Please give us as much notice as possible if you are going to miss a class.
- Make-up classes must be taken within the same session that you are
enrolled. However, if you enroll in the following consecutive session,
you may carry over up to two make up classes.
- Make-up classes cannot be rescheduled. Missed make-up classes are forfeited.
We want every child to be have an amazing time at Romp n' Roll but
while we know that children have wonderful moments, we also expect that
there may be some difficult times as well. If your child is having a
difficult time (tantrumming, crying, etc.) we ask that you follow the
following basic procedure:
- Take a few minutes to see if your child will calm down -- try to
distract him/her by emphasizing the exciting activities in the class.
- If your child is unable to calm down within a few minutes, please
move your child to a quieter area away from the activity of the class
(i.e. lobby, quiet area of the facility). Gently tell your child if
he/she calms down she can go back into the activity.
- Once your child has calmed down, bring him/her back into the class for more fun and learning.
- If you have questions, please speak to your instructor for more ideas!
- We encourage you to bring friends who may be interested in
joining. Please call ahead of time to make sure the class is not full.
- Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and family friends are more than
welcome to attend class or Open Gym, as space permits. On Saturday
mornings, we request no more than two adults per child.
- You may not send your child to Romp n' Roll in the sole care of
anyone under the age of 18, such as older siblings or babysitters.
- We cannot accommodate non-enrolled siblings in any class with the
exception of infants who remain in a car seat, stroller, or Baby Bjorn.
If you have an older child at home on a Romp n' Roll day who is
typically in school, we ask that you try to schedule a make-up class or
make alternative arrangement for childcare.
- Older siblings (9 or over) may attend class with you as a
"helper". They may not play on the equipment and must focus their
attention on their younger sibling just as parents do.
- When you sign up for a class at Romp n' Roll, you are signing up
for a membership. As with any other membership, you have the option of
using it or not. We will not be able to honor refund requests made due
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- You will be refunded for an upcoming session that you are unable
to attend if you notify us by our refund deadline, which is 7 days
prior to the first day of the session for which you are enrolled.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the class in which you
have enrolled please inform us as soon as possible and we will try to
move you to another class or provide you with a credit for another
session. Refunds are not provided once the session has begun.
- Please note that free Open Gym privileges are extended only to the
enrolled child. Non-enrolled siblings, friends, and visitors must pay
$7 per visit.
- Romp ní Roll offers a free preview class upon request. Preview classes
are subject to availability and space must be reserved in advance. There is a
limit of one free preview class per child, per year.
- Please feel free to take pictures for your personal use during any
time you spend at Romp n' Roll. Photography or video for any other
purpose is strictly prohibited. We often take pictures during classes,
open gym, birthday parties, and other events. We reserve the right to
use these photographs for promotional materials, which may or may not
include print media, brochures, wall hangings, website photo gallery,
etc. No compensation is paid for use of these photos. If for any reason
you prefer that we not use pictures of you or your child, please let us